Installer 4.0b5 is released. Update your installers now!
Ezra from iPod Touch Fans says,
Thanks to your positive feedback and reports, we proudly present the immediate availability of Installer 4.0b5.
- Many visual enhancements and fixes in regards to source and packages display.
- Fixed an issue with failing installs with dependencies under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug causing package information to be displayed incorrectly (size 0 bytes) on the first access, or when the custom information HTML page (such as packages from Big Boss’ repository) was not displayed.
- When updating a package, and one of its dependencies also has an update available, the dependency will be updated as well.
- The package icons will only be downloaded when on the Wi-Fi to help you save on bandwidth.
- The repositories are being refreshed upon Installer.app launch so you always stay on the bleeding edge with the updates. This is exeperimental behavior and we’re not yet sure it will make it to the final release.
- Fixed a script command Confirm that was returning invalid button index for the “OK” button.
- Lots and lots of both cosmetic and internal application core fixes that improve the overall performance, presentation and stability of the application.
Meanwhile, we have also took the opportunity and updated Community Sources package. It now includes a repository for modmyifone.com (which needs no introduction, imho), and iphone-notes.de that has BSD Subsystem and OpenSSH, as well as numerous carrier bundles and other useful stuff.”
Via iPod Touch Fans