Ezra from iPod Touch Fans has found out something very interesting,
“This has not yet been confirmed…
I need someone who is about to restore, to try this.
If it works, I can try to package Cydia into an .ipa!!!
- Make sure you are on a JailBroken iPod/iPhone.
- Copy MobileInstallation to:
- And replace the patched MobileInstallatiion with the regular one. Permissions 755, reboot.
- Now, download AppFlow.ipa (A cydia app in an ipa).
- Open it up, and sync it your your iPod/iPhone.
- Now, sync your iPod/iPhone. (NOTE: your MUST let it backup your device.)
- Now, restore you iPod/iPhone to 2.0.2.
- Backup as previous “Name”.
- Your device should reboot… AppFlow is on your springboard.
WARNING: This has NOT been confirmed yet.
If this works, then I developed a new jailbreaking method
- r0bop0lo – Discovering how to get apps into an .ipa.
- Ezra K. – Everything else “
As it says, its too be confirmed and I will edit when the verdict arrives.
EDIT: IM AFRAID THIS DOES NOT WORK