Developer Jochen Schleu has released an app that allows you to use your PSP as a extra PC monitor. Works on both slim and phat PSPs and has only been tested on 4.01m33. If you get it to work on another firmware, please post a comment.
Here a video showing how it works:
The program doesnt work on Vista.
- Reasonably modern PC (Pentium 4 / Athlon64 or above) running a 32 Bit version of Windows XP. It may work under Windows 2000, but it is untested. 64 bit versions are not supported, as well as Windows Vista. I would like to provide a Vista version but it will probably never happen due to the changes in the display driver model regarding multi-monitor support.
- Windows application, drivers, etc.
- Download the installer below and execute it.
- When it comes to the display driver installation, Windows will warn you that the driver is unsigned, let the setup program install it anyway.
- After setup has finished, open your display settings and enable the new monitor then move it to the position you like.
- Connect your PSP and copy the files from the “psp” folder in the installation directory to the memory stick.
To download (you need to download both):