Aldwin has posted a lock screen widget that is essentially a FREE equivilent to IntelliScreen.
* requires status notifier and winterboard
* credit goes to the following:
– Zetetic Apparatchik – for the weather widget
– productred – for the one week forecast version of the weather widget
– nuclear potato – slock theme
– pablo_aza21 – numbers of unread items in notification
– Mac Intosh/Rocky5 – removing the date on lockscreen
– Dash – for posting the dashboard weather icons
– GaMerZ – full month calendar
UPDATES: Nov 8
* Now includes the number of messages, missed calls, email, etc.
* Ability to hide and display 5 weather forecast, and full calendar
* New icon set “minis” (apple’s dashboard weather icons
NOTE: (status notifier)make sure you update status notifier to get these feature, you can find more info about this at http://code.google.com/p/statusnotifier/
NOTE: To make this work, you need to hide the lockscreen date*
*does not apply on weather/notifier version.
for english language:
download this http://h4xr.org/006d
And place it into System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/DateFormats
for other langugaes:
refer to this thread http://www.macthemes2.net/forum/viewtop … d=16790088
NOTE: I removed the LCD clock cause it causes a lot of issues, if someone knows how to solve the overlapping text issues, send me a PM.
click on the date to display full calendar
click on the weather forecast to show the week’s forecast
Notifier Only version: