- Fixed incompatibility with 2.2 podcasts which caused PwnPlayer to crash right after you opened it
- Fixed incompatibility issues with 2.2 firmware (Song playing crash)
- CoverFlow temporarily disabled due to incompatibility issues
- Improved support for international characters (causing crashes on Filesystem mp3s)
- However, there’s still a bug in the iPhone software that fails to read mp3’s with “%” followed by two hex numbers, except for %20 :s
- Better integration with MewSeek (fix for bug where new downloads didn’t appear)
- Optimized memory management.
Errrick has rolled out his 6th beta of Pwnplayer, a alternative to the stock music player which will revolutionize the way you listen to music on your iPod Touch/iPhone.
Here is the changelog:
And since I didnt post about the beta 5 being released, here is its changelog:
- Added M4A playback support (MPEG-4 audio files). No tag reading yet.
- Integration with MewSeek (http://www.mewseek.net)
- Fixed a few memory leaks discovered when navigating playlists / music library / file system.
- Fixed a few memory leaks during iTunesDB reading/parsing.
- Added support for standard EQ presets (No custom graphic EQ… yet? I hope so.)
- Improved loading times. PwnPlayer now loads much faster when running it for the first time.
- Autoplay also loads much faster now.
- Album list will now show the artwork immediately with better quality (same as in MobileMusicPlayer, no more delayed-pixelated artwork!).
- Fixed bug on search screen, that showed a folder icon in one or more song results after doing several searches.
- Better navigation in Featured screen.
- Fixed bug for certain music libraries which experienced crashes everytime they wanted to load coverflow, album, song or artist lists.
- Artwork in lock screen is now hidden on pause/stop.
- Fixed bug that caused certain songs to finish early. Now all songs will play till the end, however, you might still see them on the screen with a lower duration than they actually have, this needs to be investigated further.
You can get it off Cydia