A new update of the homebrew shooter game called CSPSP has been released. It is now on version 1.6.
- Fixed the majority of freezing bugs
- Removed the 64 maps limit
- Fixed the bug where all weapons were dropped on death
- Implemented buyzones
- Fixed the bug where your own ammo would increase when someone else was buying ammo
- Added a simple loading bar
- Implemented a new animation system for players (which also means slightly different player gfx)
- Added “Overwrite Map” option when your map differs from the server’s.
- Added bullet speed to the guns config file (sniper rifle bullets are now as default 2x as fast)
- Added some alert messages when buying (not enough money, buying time ended, etc.)
- ***Redid most of the Online Lobby; implemented an account system (with friends lists)***
The online portion of this version currently only works on custom firmwares (3.xx). To install, copy the CSPSP folder to your PSP/GAME folder (not PSP/GAME150).
NOTE: CSPSP now accesses the flash of your psp. It only reads (doesn’t write), so it should be fine, but here’s a warning nonetheless.
-make sure to read the README.txt for the server application’s update list
To download the CSPSP game: CLICK ME
To download the CSPSP server v1.2: CLICK ME