Here is the first beta release of CXMB manger.
WHAT IS IT ?
– The purpose of CXMB Manager is to make the cataloging, and sorting, of your CXMB theme files easier.
WHAT DOES IT DO ?
– Allows you to store unlimited CTF themes.
– Allows full screen previews
– Fully functional favorites list. (Add, remove, ect…)
– Does not interfere with being able to apply ctf themes in xmb
– Allows importing of custom_theme.dat from Flash1
– Allows information to be stored/diplayed for each theme
HOW DO I SET IT UP ?
Set up is pretty easy.
– Theme previews are placed in the “ms0:/CXMB_Manager/CTF_Previews/ * NAME OF THEME/”
– Preview folder MUST be named EXACTLY as the .ctf theme it represents (minus the .CTF extension)
so if you wanted to set a a preview folder for “SchmediaCenter2009.CTF” you would name the folder “SchmediaCenter2009”
– If you would like a preview to show up for that theme, you need to place a 480×272 preview pic in .PNG format. Otherwise, it will just show up “No Preview”.
– If you want the wallpaper to show up for a particular theme, you need to place the corresponding custom_theme.dat file for that theme in the preview folder.
To obtain the custom_theme.dat file, you just apply the theme from the XMB, then boot up CXMB Manager, and select the theme you want, and select the “Import custom_theme.dat option”
This only needs to be done once…
– If you would like store/view information for a theme, just fill out the info.txt file included, and place it in the theme preview folder.
You can then view the info while viewing the theme in CXMB Manager.
– This program checks to see if all the required .prx files are set up properly for CXMB to run.
If they are not, the program will refuse to start.
– If you do not place a preview pic in the theme preview folder, that’s OK.
But the theme will just show as “no preview” in the program
To download: CLICK ME