By DarK AleX
- LEDA is a program that integrates into M33 custom firmwares to let some old 1.00/1.50 homebrew to run.
- To avoid waste of memory, leda is only loaded when necessary.
- Current compatibility is unknown as is still in beta.
- Although it may work on previous m33 versions, it has only be tested on 5.00 M33.
- The development of LEDA doesn’t mean that development of 1.50 kernel addon will be ceased. 1.50 addon is very easy to code, and thus it will still be coded for almost full 1.5 compatibility, but LEDA has some advantages over it.
- It works on slim too
- It doesn’t need much flash space
- You don’t need to care about which folder your homebrew is.
- LEDA first tries to load the homebrew program normally. If it works, then the homebrew is a 3.XX+ one, and leda terminates itself to not waste RAM. Otherwise, leda does some patches to load the 1.0/1.5 homebrew.
- Unlike 1.50 kernel addon, LEDA tries to be independent of firmware. This means that whenever a new version of M33 is released, leda will probably work without need of an update.
- Less compatibility. Anyways, I will try to make LEDA compatible with those old homebrew that are still useful today because they weren’t updated or because they have a better old version.
- Copy LEDA folder to /PSP/GAME and run it. The program will install a prx in the system, this will be done very quickly. After this, you can already try to run 1.0/1.5 homebrew normally from XMB; LEDA folder is not needed anymore in the ms and you can delete it if you want.
To download: CLICK ME