Here is a guide written by Doc259 on how to get lyrics onto your iPhone/iPod Touch easily and for free.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Okay so this is by far the easiest way to get lyrics on your ipod.
its worth it
okay lets get started….
- Open up iTunes
- download the iTunes Friend application onto your computer (link above)
- Once iTunes Friend is finish installing, simply run the program and select “automaticaly find lyrics for all itunes songs”
- iTunes Friend will now find tbhe lyrics to almost all your iTunes songs (i only had 4 that it didnt find but i added those from another program)
- The process is verrrry fast, for ex. i had about 500 songs in itunes and it found the 496 in about 3-5 mins
- Once that is done, all you have to do is re-synce your ipod/iphone with that list
- Then just go onto the standard music player on your device, play a song, and tap the album artwork, the lyrics should pop up and you can scroll up and down at your free will
iTunesFriend website: CLICK ME
Original Post: CLICK ME